- THE 2014 FULL COUNCIL EXAMINATION HAS BEEN DEFERRED TO 2015.
- Please view Latest News at the bottom of this page and Latest Information under the Members' Area, for regular updates. Members please view the latest Newsletter (76) under the Members' Area.
Members of the veterinary and para-veterinary professions are requested to please get involved and note:
- The concept of " One World, One Health" indicates that the world has awakened to the link between animal diseases and public health. "It has long been known that 60% of known infectious diseases are common to humans and animals (whether domestic or wild); 75% of recent emerging human diseases came from animals and 80% of the pathogens that could potentially be used in bioterrorism are zoonotic. It is also known that human populations need a regular diet of protein particularly from milk, eggs or meat, and that a deficiency can also be a public health problem..."
- Contributions from the veterinary profession: Visit http://www.oie.int/for-the-media/multimedia/video/topics-2/
- Members login: Please note that you can login to access the members area. You have to be enabled before you can view member documents.
The "Members update panel" is no longer available, with regret and our apologies, to update contact details and CPD points as the problems with the system wasted the valuable time of our members and the developer was requested to remove the system from the website.